The optic fiber splice closures are widely apply for the connecting
of optical cable. The dome material mixed chemical agent to resist
and aging and also provide ultra-violet protection.
|Characteristics||Value/Performance||Methods and Conditions|
|Soak closure into water in 1.5m-depth for 24hrs,and measure the
insulation resistance after taking it out of water.|
each metal part and
|Soak closure into water in 1.5m-depth for 24hrs, then apply 15kV DC
to the metal parts inside|
The use of high-strength engineering plastic shell that can endure
harsh conditions such as vibration, impact, tensile cable
strong temperature changes.
The use of reusable components to open seal in order to ensure a
good airtight waterproof performance.
Does not require special tools, easy to install and open the
The scope of application : aerial, direct-buried, wall-mounting,
The application of temperature :-40℃～65℃.
1. Compact size, large capacity to 96 Fibers;
2. Easy to re-enter and repair;
3. 2pc cable exit and entry ports;
4. Pressure testing valve and earth deriving device available on
5. Intergrated seal, air tight and water proof;
6. RoHS compliant;
7. Can be used in through, branch or mid span splice locations;
8. Suitable for aerial, underground duct or direct burial